Monday, October 02, 2006

Fall

Fall is here! The weather is changing and it's time for the kids to need a new wardrobe. I've been surfing ebay for good bargains and also selling on it as well. My daughter has apparently gotten taller since last year because all of her pants seem to be too short. We put out our inflatable witch over the weekend since this is the month for Halloween. My son who is 2 1/2 seems to be scared of scary masks. He get's that from his mom! I'm still scared of a scary mask to this day if I don't know who's inside of it. My husband tries to talk me into going haunted housing every year, but I refuse. When I was little I worked at the haunted caves with my parents - but in the concession stand only. When the "scary" workers would come up for food I would be scared to death even though I knew it wasn't real. My brain doesn't process that very well! Ha, ha! I can't wait until we get to go to the pumpkin patch and pick pumpkins. It's my favorite family activity and a great photo opportunity for the scrapbook.

No comments: