Saturday, December 29, 2007

Belated, Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Between my ongoing health problems and the busyness of the holiday season I haven't been updating my blog. I don't think it matters a whole lot since I don't have many readers anyway. I just want to wish those that stop by a late Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year! I sure hope that 2008 brings answers to my stomach troubles. I am continuing to have those and now I've developed a sore throat as well. This has been a very long and depressing two months for me. I am thankful though that I actually felt good on Christmas and truly enjoyed the time with my family.
If anyone likes to shop online my mom has her Children's Boutique on the web now. You can visit us at www.hugsandkissesboutique.com

3 comments:

Mandalyn said...

I'm so sorry you've been having stomach problems! I sure hope that you feel completely better very soon! I hope you had a wonderful christmas! I see your daughter had a birthday recently! That's so exciting. My oldest will be 3 in March! It goes by so fast! I'm trying real hard to savor this stage as much as possible!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hope said...

Hopeing you feel better soon!

SlushTurtle said...

Hope you are feeling better!!!