Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Preschool!

I found out yesterday that my daughter has a spot at the preschool I wanted her to go to. I'm so happy because the schedule is just perfect for us (it could only be better if it didn't start until 11:00 a.m. as we are not morning people!). Anyway, it will work out with my work schedule so that I don't have to pay for preschool and childcare. My son already goes there for speech therapy once a week so I know the building and some of the teachers. My daughter is excited and I know she'll do great there. She is very outgoing and so ready for more learning experiences. She seems so smart for a little girl her age. Everyone says that she talks more like a six or seven year old. She is also going to be attending vacation bible school for the first time this year. We don't go to church yet, but I thought this would be a nice start. She keeps calling it "vacation school." I can't believe that she's finally old enough to start doing all these activities!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

How exciting! It's so much fun to see them grow up and have new experiences.

She'll do great!

=)