Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Favorite

My Friday Favorite this week is a new, easy recipe that I got from a cousin of mine. She is on the Weight Watchers diet and she told me about this fabulous Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe. You mix a box of spice cake mix with 1 small can of pumpkin, then you bake them according to the package directions. What you get is a very moist and tasty Pumpkin Spice Muffin. They are great for breakfast or just a snack. If you're watching your weight it's supposed to be good as well. If you're not watching your weight, they would be great with some Cool Whip mixed with spice flavoring! Anyway, these were the first thing I baked when I started feeling better and they hit the spot. I thought I would share the recipe because it would be perfect to make at the Holidays.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh those sound good!