Thursday, November 01, 2007

November?!

Can you believe that it's November already? I just don't know where this past year has gone. I need to get on the ball with my Christmas shopping. I've just barely started. I am happy to say that I did a Christmas club through my bank this year, so I have a little shopping money tucked away. I truly enjoy this time of year when the holiday season is approaching and you see a little bit more of the people you love.
**************
We had our first ever "grown up" Halloween party this year. We had a great turn out and if I had felt better it would have been a great time!
**************
My daughter has a birthday coming up in just a little over a month. It's hard to believe that she'll be 6 years old! I think she wants to do a kitty birthday party. I'll need to start planning that very soon.
**************
November?! Who can believe that it's here already?

1 comment:

Bree said...

I cant believe its November either. Makes me sad. haha Crazy how all the holidays sneak up on us!