Saturday, January 21, 2006

Emotional Girl

My daughter is a very emotional girl. Last night I was working on a project for my sons 2nd birthday. It is a slide show of his baby pictures until now and has music with it. Well, my daughter wanted to watch it with me and she is 4. Part way through she started crying because she said the pictures were just so cute. I kept trying to get a better feel for why she was crying, but she had no reason. I guess she's just going to be emotional like me. I always cry over little things like that. When I was a little girl I remember crying whenever I watched Charlotte's Web. Then I would hide my head under a blanket because I couldn't explain what made me cry either! Just the way we are I guess! It's in her wiring. Poor thing! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog. it's really fun.