Friday, March 23, 2007

If April Showers Bring May Flowers?

Then what do March showers bring? Sheesh! We have been having all kinds of rain here lately. The ground is saturated from all the melted snow and now it's getting rain dumped on top of it. We may need a boat to start getting around. :) My daughter doesn't mind it at all because she recently got a new raincoat. It is purple and has Tinkerbell on the back of it. When she first got it she took it everywhere to show people her new prize possession. Now it's raining and she actually gets to wear it - even better! I guess I shouldn't complain too much because it's warm even though it's raining. I can tolerate the rain much better when it's not 35 degrees out as well. Isn't it funny that right now 57 degrees feels warm, but come August or September when it hits 57 we'll think it's freezing out. LOL! I always think it's so funny how our bodies adjust to different temperatures.

No comments: