Monday, March 12, 2007

Thank You! Thank You!

I just found out that I am a winner of a prize from the Pampering You blog! Thank you! Thank you! Check out the blog to see lot's of really great jewelry and hair accesories http://pamperingbeki.blogspot.com!
The blog party was really a great thing for me and my blog! It increased my traffic, won me a prize, again thank you to Pampering You, and I met a lot of nice people on other blogs. I'm going to join 5 Minutes for Mom because they are great! I'm so excited to have found this site!
I want to thank everybody that visited me and I really hope you come back. I'll be continuing to try and visit blogs from the blog party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm still visiting blogs from the blog party too!
I joined a bit late, so I'm catching up.

Hope you're well.