Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope all of you have a Happy Easter! When I get off work today my kids and I will be dyeing the eggs and making something to have at dinner tomorrow. It was a busy week, but I did get my Easter things purchased on Monday morning.

My Grandma's brother died and we had the viewing Wednesday night. My Grandma's siblings were crying more over her, as she has Alzheimer's, then they were over her brother. Most of them don't see her very often and she has made a huge decline since they last saw her. Every time she would see her brother, it would seem like the first time to her. It was very sad!

Wednesday night my daughter threw up in the night. She didn't come and get me or her dad, so I didn't even know until Thursday morning! She went to church for the first time last Sunday and she said that she was afraid that if we knew she was sick she would have to miss church this week. Poor little girl! She seems to be on the mend though, so hopefully she'll be at church for Easter.

It's been quite a week. Yesterday I took my daughter to the dentist and found out that she has 5 cavities! UGH! They didn't fill any of them and we have to go back the week after my son has his surgery.

I'm looking forward to having a nice family Easter tomorrow! I hope you all enjoy yours as well!

3 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

I can't believe your daughter didn't get you!! How bad of a mess what that to clean up? :(

Just last weekend our lives were nutso like yours -- illnesses and other stuff going on.

I hope Easter brings your family fun and joy. It sounds like you all deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

That's sad about your grandmother. It's hard to see someone you love go through that. What a brave girl, your daughter. How old is she? I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. & thanks so mch for the congrats :)
Heather

Robin said...

I'm sorry for your loss - it is never easy. Have a blessed Easter!