Well, somehow it seems I missed post number 100 and have reached 102! However, I am still going to do my 100 things about me in honor of reaching and unknowingly passing my 100th post.
1. I live with my husband, daughter & son.
2. I am the youngest of two girls.
3. There is 6 1/2 years difference in age between me & my sister.
4. I gave birth to both of my kids with a midwife.
5. I love pregnancy and birth!
6. My favorite color is pink.
7. I love bags and purses.
8. I love cherry print clothes, bags and etc.
9. I love to eat at Olive Garden.
10. My husband is 3 months younger than I am.
11. I would be a shop-a-holic if I had more money.
12. I love to wear summer shoes.
13. I love every season except for winter.
14. I love to talk to people.
15. My kids are 26 months apart in age.
16. My dream job would be a Doula (professional labor assistant).
17. I have emetophobia.
18. I was excellent at reading and English in school.19. I was horrible at both math and science.
20. I never had any relatives that lived in my home town other than my immediate family.
21. My Grandma has Alzheimer's disease.
22. My Grandpa is 81 years old and healthy as can be.
23. My mom was a stay at home mom.
24. My dad has always owned his own businesses and been his own boss.
25. I love to take naps.
26. I love to go to weddings.
27. I have naturally curly hair.
28. I love to vacation in Florida.
29. I love going to nice motels/hotels.
30. I like a variety of types of music.
31. I'm not very patient.
32. I snack when I'm bored.
33. I love ice cream in a freshly made waffle cone.
34. I do not ride amusement park rides.
35. I despise haunted houses and haunted attractions.
36. I love taking my kids to the pumpkin patch in the fall.
37. I love reading historical romance when I have time.
38. I would love to have a third baby if my husband wanted one.
39. I could never babysit other people's children.
40. I only have nephews.
41. I enjoy watching t.v.
42. I don't like air conditioning unless it's really hot or humid.
43. I'm almost always cold.
44. I love fleece blankets.
45. I love crawling into bed at night.
46. If we rent movies at home I'm pretty likely to fall asleep.
47. I require a lot of sleep.
48. I am not a night owl or a morning person.
49. I don't drink alcohol very often.
50. I have never been drunk.
51. I only wear one ring on each hand.
52. I am close to a lot of my husbands family.
53. I bowl on a league with my mom.
54. I am not very athletic.
55. I would love to go to Paris someday.
56. I don't enjoy flying, but I will.
57. I love tea, hot or cold, but is has to have sugar in it.
58. I love strawberry smoothies with whip cream.
59. I love Cool Whip. I will even eat it plain.
60. I don't like store bought birthday cake.
61. My house doesn't stay clean very long.
62. I don't like cleaning, but I do like organizing.
63. I love having a dishwasher.
64. When I was growing up I never had chores to do.
65. I try to always accept other peoples beliefs even if they are not my own.
66. I love to watch A Baby Story.
67. I had both of my kids without epidurals or pain medication.
68. I had an unplanned water birth with my son.
69. I am terrified of bees, crickets and grasshoppers.
70. I do not like to drive on the interstate.
71. I love the ocean.
72. Going to the doctor always makes me nervous.
73. I prefer female physicians.
74. I had dental surgery when I was 6 years old.
75. I honeymooned in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
76. My birthday and anniversary are both on the 31st of a month.
77. I love Christmas.
78. My husbands family always asks me to bring Taco Salad to family get togethers.
79. I make a delicious Butterscotch Snack Cake.
80. My mom & I have a special chocolate chip cookie recipe.
81. I always make my kids Knox Blocks jello to take to school.
82. I like to have flannel sheets on my bed in the winter.
83. Between Coke & Pepsi, I'm a Coke girl.
84. My wedding colors were periwinkle blue & yellow.
85. I wanted tulips at my wedding, but apparently they don't do well in July heat.
86. I like snapdragons.
87. I love the food we have at Thanksgiving.
88. I rarely ever buy things that aren't on sale.
89. I love Gymboree, but I can't afford it!
90. I work at a Children's Boutique.
91. I've mostly worked office jobs.
92. My husband owns his own business.
93. I love good portrait photography.
94. I try to always take my digital camera with me.
95. I try to scrapbook for my kids, but I'm about a year behind.
96. I buy and sell on Ebay.
97. I love reading blogs.
98. My hips are way bigger then my bust! LOL!
99. I love my husband!
100. I love my kids!