Friday, August 17, 2007

~Off to the Fair~

We are off to the fair! Our county fair starts today and my daughter has been counting down. She loves the games, food and a few of the rides. My son on the other hand loves the rides, food and some of the games. LOL! My husband was able to get a booth for his new business at the last minute. He's really excited about the opportunity to have thousands of people exposed to his business name. My mother-in-law also has a spot for her business and is heading up our Little Miss & Mister pageant. I've been helping her with that, so we've all been super busy.

My poor sister-in-law got a couple of hair line fractures in her foot a couple of weeks ago, so she's not going to get to do much at the fair. She's 12 years old, so it's definitely a disappointment for her.

I got my son's preschool packet in the mail yesterday. He'll have a brand new teacher this year.

We go on Monday to find out who my daughter will have for a Kindergarten teacher. I really don't know most of them though. All my grade school teachers have pretty much retired. That makes me feel pretty old! Speaking of school and getting old - my class reunion is tomorrow! I can't wait to see all my old friends.

No comments: