Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mommy's Sick Day

Mommy had to take a sick day this week. I started feeling ill very suddenly on Tuesday afternoon. It hit me like a truck! I went and got my kids from the sitter and went home to bed. My daughter, age 5 3/4, was such a big help to me! She took care of her little brother age 3 3/4 for me the whole evening until her daddy got home. I still felt bad Wednesday morning and I actually dreading seeing her off to Kindergarten. I hate coming down with stomach ailments. My son got up nice and early on Wednesday and doesn't understand that when mommy is sick she doesn't feel like doing much. I'm back at work today, but still not feeling 100%. It seems like the older I get, the longer I take to bounce back. I would love to go home and take a nap, but tonight for my work we're passing out candy for the local downtown Beggar's Night.
*************
Anyway, I couldn't thank my daughter enough! She's going to be Super Girl this Halloween and the title couldn't be more appropriate! I sure love that little girl!

No comments: