Monday, May 21, 2007

3cm

I have received the official report from my sister. She is just two days away from being 37 weeks pregnant and is 3cm dilated. Woohoo! She took her last 17P injection on Tuesday of last week and is hoping to go a little early because of her gestational diabetes. I tried to tell her not to be too excited because I once knew a girl who was 4cm dilated for like a month. Needless to say, that was not the right story to tell a pregnant woman. It's now just a matter of time until I have another nephew! My birthday is just ten days away and my sister is hoping he'll come before that. We have an interesting way of having babies around holidays in our family, so perhaps this little guy will come for Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Military Mommy said...

Wow. That is exciting news! The journey is about to begin! :)

Congrats!
Michelle
PS - I wanted to let you know your email is not shared in blogger. Just in case you didn't know. :)

sherijberi said...

I hate when they tell you that the centimeters mean "nothing". Mazal Tov and good luck to her!