Friday, May 04, 2007

Pink Pampered Chef

I just thought I would let anybody stopping by my blog know that in the month of May The Pampered Chef www.pamperedchef.com offers some really cute pink products to support Breast Cancer research. I'm not a consultant, but I know you can by from the website, or from your own Pampered Chef consultant. The products are good quality and really cute! Plus, what could be a better cause then helping research a disease that effects so many women. I found a lump in my breast last year at this time and it was really scary! It ended up being nothing but a fibroid tumor, but when first feel a lump you always wonder if it could be Cancer. I've had a lot of women in my family have it and other women that I simply know as friends. So if you're in the need of something pink for your kitchen it's a great time to buy!

4 comments:

C. H. Green said...

those pampered chef parties are fun. you've been tagged at my place, girl...

Hope said...

I was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 29 years old. My first son was just 8 months old. If you have a family history you should get the BRCA genetic test. It's a simple blood test. I've since had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction and life couldn't be better. Hope

Hope said...

I'm not sure, but I don't think it matters if it was a mother, grandmother, cousin, aunt etc. You can ask your GYN and they can order the test.

Rachel Ramsey said...

The pink products are awesome and this year there are more to choose from. The cause is a great way to do your part. $1 from every item sold goes to Breast Cancer research. What could be better than that? I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help anyone obtain these wonderful products. My webiste is www.pamperedchef.biz/raerae.
You can order online and have it direct shipped to you. What can be easier. Thanks very much.
Rachel Ramsey