I've been tagged again. This time by Mandalyn at http://mygraceandhope.blogspot.com
Link to name of person that tagged you.
Include state and country you live in.
List top five favorite local restaurants.
Tag 5 other people and let them know they've been tagged.
I live in Ohio in the USA.
1. My favorite place is The Grub Steak. It is a restaurant that serves fabulous bbq ribs on a stick. They come out on wood skewers and are all meat. They are so much better than ribs on the bone!
2. I also love the Olive Garden. This is definitely the place my hubby and I always go on our date night, when we get one!
3. If I'm going to have breakfast then I like to go to Bob Evans. There is nothing like the sausage gravy and biscuits that they serve there. They also have one of the best glasses of iced tea.
4. If I'm going to have a sub it's got to be Penn-Station subs. They make these great hot subs and home made french fries. The bad thing is that I have to drive about a half hour to eat at one.
5. Last, but not least I'll mention my favorite fast food place, Wendy's. They also have a great ice tea!
I'm going to pass on tagging anybody in particular. If you read and want to join in, just post a comment so we all know!