Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blog Community

I enjoy the blogging community so much! It's amazing how you begin to think about and care about the people that you meet through the computer. There are certain people whose stories I go to and check in on how they are doing; moms that have cancer, moms who have lost children and moms just going through the same little things that I do. I feel for each and every person who is facing a hard time. I also realize how much I need to appreciate my life and it's circumstances. I also enjoy reading about the people that just have ordinary lives like I do. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and to those that allow me to share a little portion of their day and blog as well!

2 comments:

pixie said...

Thank you, and You're Welcome!

Thanks for your comment -- seems no one is ever satisfied with the choices we've made as parents. But we have to do what's best for our families, right?

Keep up the good fight, sister!

Sharon said...

:0) No, thank you. I always enjoy my time visiting your blog (usually via RSS feed).