Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kindergarten

My little girl started Kindergarten today! The bus was forty-four minutes late picking her up. While we were waiting she said "It's my first day of Kindergarten and the bus is going to make me late!" She was so excited and woke up on her own this morning. Everybody keeps asking me if I cried. In all honesty, I didn't. She was so happy and excited that I was happy for her. I talked to her on the phone at the babysitters house and she reported to me that the first day was a little boring. If you knew my daughter that would be a completely expected comment. She also told me that she made two new friends today! I'm happy that it seems like it will be a good school year for her!

2 comments:

Bree said...

How fun! I am glad she had a
"good" day, boring is better then bad! Awesome she met two friends! We are doing this next tuesday! I think I am just as excited as she is! hehe

Hope said...

I'm so glad she had a good day. Kindergarten is the best and such a milestone for our little people and us! Congrats on a tear free day.