Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Early Father's Day!

I don't know that I'll be on my blog over the weekend, so I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. My husband is a great dad, and my son especially thinks he's #1. I have grown to appreciate my Dad a lot more now that I'm grown up. We actually get along better now that we're both adults. I enjoy a good debate with my Dad because we don't always see eye to eye, but I can express my opinions now that I don't live at home! Lol! My mom's dad passed away when she was just a little girl and I know that Father's Day always makes her miss the dad that she never got to have. We also celebrate my husband's step-dad. He is a great guy and is a really good Grandpa to my kids. So, enjoy all the Father's in your life!

1 comment:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Hi there! Happy Father's Day to your hubby! Thanks for stopping by...